Immigration Law



Immigration law remains one of our biggest areas of practice. We are committed to maintaining our status as the fastest growing Immigration Law practice in the North West. We offer Immigration Services to both individuals and business clients alike.

Business Immigration Services

We offer services to business clients. We offer Business Immigration services to clients wishing to establish businesses in the UK, advising on issues in relation to appropriate visas, permits, etc required for their operations in the UK.  We are able to provide the following services for our business clients:

•Provide advice and assistance in relation to key immigration and relocation issues including the Points Based System for UK clients.

•Providing services for UK businesses including obtaining certificates of sponsorship.

•Coordinate with government and local agents in regards to immigration applications.

•Help train and develop staff of business clients in regards to key immigration and relocation issues including compliance with legislation relating to prevention of illegal working, and providing regular updates to immigration rules and policies.

Private Client Immigration Services and Charges

Our Private Client Immigration Services are based specifically on EU and UK Immigration legislation and practice.

A detailed list of key areas of work handled by our immigration lawyers for private clients appears below:

  • Points based applications including Tier 1 (General), other Tier 1 applications including Entrepreneurs, Investors and Post Study Work, Tier 2 applications and Tier 4 (students) and student extension applications.  Between £1,500 - £1,800
  • Switching from one category to another including from work permit to Tier based employment. Between £1,200 - £1,500
  • EU/EEA resident permits including applications for registration certificates and residence cards. Between £850 - £1,200
  • Domestic workers applications. Between £1,200 - £1,500
  • Entry clearance applications for family members. Between £1,500 - £1,800
  • Applications for spouses and unmarried partners. Between £1,800 - £2,000
  • Leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights to access a child. Between £1,500 - £1,800
  • Applications for settlement/permanent residence (ILR) Between £1,200 - £1,500
  • Citizenship Applications Between £1,200 - £1,500
  • Appeals Between £1,800 - £2,500
  • Judicial Review Between £2,000 - £2,800

                                                        These charges do not include Home Office Fees

                                                    Call us now for a consultation on Mob. 07445 652546 


How do I make a personal injury claim?

No matter what injury you have sustained, Matt Rowland solicitors are here for you. You can either start your claim straight away, or contact us to discuss the events of the incident.

Contact us

© Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.